Mandarin Oriental, Munich Launches Two Exclusive, Treat-filled Accommodation Offers for Oktoberfest 2019.
Mandarin Oriental, Munich is offering guests two luxury accommodation packages for Oktoberfest, Europe’s biggest and most famous beer festival. Guests booking the Celebrate Oktoberfest package will enjoy an entertaining evening of singing, laughter and socialising at the atmospheric Schützen-Festzelt tent, while Ladies Oktoberfest offers female guests an opportunity to attend the invite-only Regine’s Damenwiesn ladies’ lunch, a highlight of the Bavarian social calendar. All package guests receive a 2019 Oktoberfest special edition mug, gingerbread heart and other treats.
Celebrate Oktoberfest package
The Celebrate Oktoberfest offer includes entry to the stunning Schützen-Festzelt tent, a massive marquee where locals, visitors and celebrities, both young and old, mingle and enjoy giant pretzels, huge glasses of local beer and other Bavarian specialities during an evening few will forget. Accompanied by their VIP host, guests enjoy their first beers and pretzels while travelling aboard a vintage bus from the hotel to the festival, where they are guided to their table in the Schützen-Festzelt tent.
The Celebrate Oktoberfest is priced from EUR 1,089 for two people per night, and includes:
- Accommodation in a luxurious room or suite
- Breakfast in the restaurant or guests’ room
- Bavarian treats upon arrival, including Mandarin Oriental, Munich beer mug, gingerbread heart and traditional Bavarian appetisers
- Seats at a shared table for eight people in the Schützen-Festzelt tent at Oktoberfest, including a three-course dinner and two litres of beer per person
- An exclusive vintage bus ride from the hotel to the Oktoberfest tent (max 16 people), including drinks and Bavarian pretzels, accompanied by a VIP host
- Sweet surprise upon returning to the room in the evening
The Celebrate Oktoberfest offer is available from 21 September to 6 October 2019.
Ladies Oktoberfest package
Female guests booking the Ladies Oktoberfest offer will find their personalised tickets to the ladies’ lunch in their room upon arrival at the hotel. On Monday 23 September 2019, following a champagne breakfast, they will enjoy a comfortable limousine ride to the Regine’s Damenwiesn lunch at Oktoberfest, where they will celebrate with more than 1,000 local and international celebrities and other VIPs. On returning to the hotel, a six-course tasting menu at Japanese-Peruvian restaurant Matsuhisa will round-off their memorable experience.
The Ladies Oktoberfest offer is priced from EUR 982 per female guest per night, and includes:
- Two nights in a luxurious room or suite
- A ladies-only welcome treat
- A six-course tasting menu at the hotel’s Japanese-Peruvian restaurant Matsuhisa
- Champagne breakfast
- Limousine transfer to and from Oktoberfest
- One personalised ticket per female guest for the highly exclusive, invite-only, VIP Regine’s Damenwiesn ladies’ lunch.
The Ladies Oktoberfest package is available from 22 to 24 September 2019.
For reservations and information please visit www.mandarinoriental.com/munich.